- 11 . 03 . 11
In which I accompany Emily Benjamin to a day spa for her birthday and leave with a new pair of feet.
Birthdays, Facial, Hanoi, Spa, Vietnam
I can’t really bring myself to write an entry about a day spa, without going way out the other end of metro. Instead, I’ll just list a couple of key points from the place we went to today for Emily Benjamin’s birthday:
- Being walked on by a Vietnamese woman is worryingly relaxing.
- Salt scrubs are really, really awesome.
- Having your feet dipped in wax like a candle then wrapped in cling film is strange but fantastic.
- My feet now look and feel like they’ve never been used.
- I still can’t stay in a sauna for more than 20 minutes.
- 6 hours of treatment was too long for me (though some might say still not enough).