- 30 . 06 . 11
Flamenco and Samba infused facts and observations.
Bits And Pieces, Brazil, Coke, Katy Perry, Lemons, Spain
You have my 100% cast-iron money-back lifetime warranty guarantee that the following will delight and entertain you! (Not a guarantee.)
- I can’t even speak Fast Show style fake Spanish as fast as real Spaniards can speak real Spanish.
- The only songs that play on Spanish radio are from Michael Yackson (sic), Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Shakira and Nelly Furtado.
- Spanish radio interrupts songs halfway through which can be a curse or blessing (see above).
- Brazilian Pepsi and Coke cans have noticeably larger hole at the top to pour from than in Europe, and people seem to pour the liquid sideways from the cans.
- There are surprisingly few waxing salons in evidence in Brazil.
- You can’t buy a lemon in Rio for love nor money. Greengrocers, market stall owners and supermarket students will nod their heads vigorously, rummage around a little and then triumphantly produce… a lime.